Monday, 3 November 2014

Hello Summer

 
Before we even start with the new images, I thought its best I start by sharing all the files the files that never made it to the blog.

These pics were taken few weeks back when I went to Durban with the girls on a weekend away.
If you ever go to Durban and looking for a great boat ride afternoon, I would recommend 'Taurus Chatters" their charters service includes: Wine glasses, Cutlery, there's a loo within, a bedroom, a bar fridge, well...everything you basically need in a boat. We really did enjoy and will most definitely re-book them soon.
Below are some of the pics I took there.
Swimwear-Custom-Made // Sunnies & Flower Crown-Mr Price.
 
Have an Amazing day
 
Love
Nhlanhla.
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow....finally good to have you back!You look really great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.