Monday, 24 November 2014

Black and Gold

Hi All,
I guess the sooner we stop complaining about this Jhb weather and start embracing it instead,

 cause it looks like this whole summer is going to be like no other.
In other news: I will be turning 25 years Old on the 25th of Dec *Crown Birthday yaaay*, the worse, I have absolutely nothing planned. What would you suggest?
Outfit Details
Poncho - accessorynet ( currently out of stock)
Accessories - accessorynet 
Jeans- Edgars 
Shoes- Legit


Thank You for passing by

Love
Nhlanhla

3 comments:

  1. That outfit is bauwss!! U look amazing!! Where's the cardigan from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my very gorgeous friend!
    Been ages since I last saw a blog post from you.
    I saw the sneak peek of this outfit n I knew I really had to see the full outfit.
    You look great!
    Your accessories-game is always top notch! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.