Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Vintage Plaid

 
 Meetings or Corporate?

Well with this vintage plaid suit, you can be suitable * lol excuse the pun* for either one of them. with winter soon to grace our shores yet again, anything plaid is a winner! hence in this outfit I opted to mix these very close plaid patterns.
Hope you enjoy this post too.
(I was so disappointed at how the pictures came out. they didn't capture how really this plaid look. hopefully they will come out right the next time I wear either of these items)
Outfit Details
Vintage Plaid Blazer and Pants- Clothes-lovers
Shoes-Mr Price

A beautiful Wednesday to you and yours!
 photo Capture_zps75c50ae0.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Oh honey, I always find my inspiration here! You look amazing as always! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAHHH! You look amazing!
    xo, Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s truly extra-ordinary for making people a great sense of fashion trading people. Samurai Jeans stuffs are only wanting for your fulfilling satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.