Monday, 17 February 2014

Peach Pleather

Hello Darlings!
How was your valentines weekend? well...I spent mine watching movies with my people.

back to the outfit, here I'm wearing one of my diy skirts, when I saw this faux leather material, I knew I needed it though in mind I had planned on using it for a dungaree but ended up making this skirt instead. I'm in love with the colour and the texture more than anything. I paired it with a simple black and white so it could pop out. Enjoy the pics..
Outfit Details
 
Skirt/Shoes/Watch|| DIY
Shirt: Mr Price
 
An amazing week to you and yours!
 photo Capture_zps75c50ae0.jpg
 

3 comments:

  1. You look great! Love your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love every single detail of your look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.