Thursday, 20 February 2014

Leather Obsession

 Hello Darlings
If this leather skirt thing is not an obsession then I do not know what it is. I find myself falling more in love with leather, from faux to genuine...its crazy! Thank God its almost winter so I will be wearing more of them. Have you stocked up yours?

j
In this post I wanted to keep it minimal yet chic with this plain long sleeve top I've had for years and nude pumps to complete the look.
Outfit Details
Mango's Top
Clothes-lovers Skirt
Mr Price Shoes & Shades
 
Wishing you a wonderful day!
 
 
 photo Capture_zps75c50ae0.jpg
 

12 comments:

  1. The skirt - I loooove!! Looks so good on you :)

    Loren | www.hellominkys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the generous comment. Currently loving anything leather too :) This is a very chic look, love the skirt and the styling.

    Enjoy the rest of your day!
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look fantastic, I love the whole outfit honey! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear, this is Jenny from www.bornprettystore.com I really love your blog, you are so beautiful, I've sent you emails before, but what a pity, I didn't get a reply, could you kindly review our products? if your are interested, please feel free to contact me at jennybornpretty@gmail.com I'm waiting for your response.

    Kind regards&have a nice day
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing and your hair is seriously top of the line cool.
    xo, Al
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein toller lederrock sehr sexy geil....traum....und eine süsse lady....du siehst toll aus...mega sehr sexy gefällt mir/geil)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Topshop.pk A simple solution to all your shopping needs. We bring to your doorstep a simple way to buy from Pakistan's largest selection of products and services
    Check out this awesome T-shirt @ Topshop.pk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was the only one obsessed *phew*hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

  9. this blogs is perfect for so many sarees optionn it is a just a perfect collection.silks saree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.