Monday, 27 January 2014

Leather Midi-Skirt

 After a decade she decides to blog...........again.

Well, the year has just stared, still on some soul searching and getting things back to order. I'm slightly experiencing what being an adult means, I must say I miss boarding school and varsity now, lol life was way too easy there.....enough with my moaning and back to the matter at hand.
In this post its an outfit I wore yesterday. When I got this genuine leather skirt, I fell in LOVE! not just with the colour but.... the length, design, the feel...I mean EVERY. SINGLE. THING. So I opted toned colours to pair with , so it can stand out even more yet still playful with the denim jacket.
Oh and I also went even shorter with my hair....You like?
Mr Price Skirt & Sunnies || legit Shoes || Picadilly Handbag|| Skirt & Jacket Clothes-Lovers
 
Thanks
With Love
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. I like your skirt and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your skirt!
    http://one0two0three.blogspot.com/?view=classic

    ReplyDelete
  3. this look is flawless, I wouldn't change a thing about it! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING. Can I have that skirt? Please? Haha
    xo,
    Allie
    www.sparklesandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.