Monday, 6 January 2014

First Check

 Hello everybody!
First and foremost i'd love to thank each and every single one of you for the love and the continuous support you have shown for my blog over the past year, I can never express  enough how much I really appreciate it. All the emails, inboxes and comments makes it all worth it and I hope and pray that this year we grow even further.
Now lets toast to 2014 and hope its going to bring an even more exciting journey for all of us, i'll also wish to meet more local bloggers as well as all the amazing people who reads my blog and I will also like to grow the blog in so many levels. Should you have an idea of what you'd love to see more on the blog, pls leave a comment bellow or you can also email me on fnhlanhla310@gmail.com.
From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU!

Outfit Details
Mango Pants
Mr price Handbag
legit Shoes
picadilly Shirt
Meltz Sweater
Wishing y'all an amazing day.
 
Xo
Nhlanhla


8 comments:

  1. gorgeous! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!
    Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your bag so much!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! The bag is supercute :)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to own a similar sweater like that one, great combo.
    wwww.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving you short hair, it totally fits this look
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour block on the handbag
    www.stylehercloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.