Monday, 2 December 2013

Leather Dungaree dress

Outfit Details: Dress & Bag by me ( I sew both the dress and bag)|| Shoes and Blouse by Mr Price
Happy New Month and New week Everybody!
I have been on festive mode since the beginning of November and I've been having the time of my life.
In this post I'm wearing a dungaree leather dress that I made from scratch along with the clutch bag I also made. I'm getting really obsessed with this sewing business, I've been doing it quiet a lot at every single spare time I get.
I wore this outfit to high tea date with my girls...so much fun we had!!
 
Thank You for passing by and don't forget to follow me on instagram @nhlanhla_n
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. simply perfect! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! I like your friend's outfit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look great love ur dungaree dressn
    New follower
    www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.