Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Black and leopard Print for the wedding

Outfit Details
Accessories and Dress||Mr price
Shoes||Legit
Bag||DIY
 
Hey Lovings!
 
Last Saturday my Boo and I went to a friends wedding, and it was my very first time to a traditional wedding ever! it was such a beautiful day and loved the traditional dancers too .I also thought this dress I got from mr price a while back suited the day but BUOY! was I not ready for the Pretoria HEAT, nah I sure wasn't, it was beyond HOT! but I sure did enjoy myself to the point that even forgot to take pics. will try and update the post as soon as find more pics from the misplaced media card.
 
Thank You for passing by. Have an amazing day!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla
 
 


 
 

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.