Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Short Suit and Platforn Sneakers

OUTFIT DETAILS: New Look Shorts||Picadilly Blazer||Mr Price Shirt and Accessories||Jet Platform Sneakers.
Morning Amazing lovers!
I'm such a horrible blogger I know, and I hope this will change very soon. Fellow bloggers will vow on this, at some point we get very busy that it gets difficult to manage time and accommodate every single thing happening around you, but I'm working on my time management skill and will try to at least update my blog three times a week.
I took these pictures few weeks a go, while out on lunch with my bestie Akhona. So I will upload all the old images I took before uploading the new ones.
 
I Can never express enough how much I appreciate your support, from the comments, emails, inboxes and other forms of texts you send me all the times, telling me how much you love and appreciate what I do. I may not say it every single day but I truly do appreciate from the bottom of my heart.
You can also check me out on instagram for daily updates.
Thank you for visiting and have an awesome day!
 
Love
Nhlanhla
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, the yellow shoes breack the all and that's amazing :)
    Nice rings !

    Much love from France, Jane.
    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lobe ur suit n tgat pop of yellow took this outfit into a next level

    www.middysfashionsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.