Saturday, 16 November 2013

Black on Black......on black

OUTFIT DETAILS: DIY Jumpsuit|| MrP Bag|| Stradivarius shoes

Hello Darlings!
Finally I get to blog! I have been having troubles with my laptop, when posting the pictures they lose the quality, I don't even know what to do anymore so I just decided to post anyway hopefully this can be sorted soon....so sorry for being away for so long but that was my major problem, well....still is.
for more day-to-day updates you can follow me on instagram @nhlanhla_n and I will follow you back.
Have a great weekend lovings!
THANK YOU FOR VISITING!
 
STAY BLESSES!
Xo.
Nhlanhla
 

6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.