Sunday, 6 October 2013

Mid-Skirt

Outfit Details: Turtle neck vest from a local boutique||Skirt: thrifted|| Shoes Bobs piare cardin collection
 Happy New week everybody and an amazing new month to you all since I haven't wished you yet.
I've had this skirt in my closet for about 2months now and have been waiting for a perfect moment to wear it. over the weekend it was super hot yet I didn't want to show too much skin so the skirt came out to play, styled with black turtle neck top and that's it, just wanted to keep it as simple as possible cos the skirt is already loud on its own. thank you for visiting.
STAT BLESSED!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing!

    xoxo
    http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can visit this for cheap dresses http://www.dressycart.com/.here is a lot of variety.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.