Monday, 28 October 2013

Mega Monochrome

Outfit Details: Edgars Blazer|| Legit Shoes||Thrifted Blouse|| DIY Skirt.
Hello Dolls!
With the Zara asymmetric skort making rounds on the blogs, I fell in love with it but at the same time didn't want to to get the black/white that everybody has, I wanted mine to be unique but that was a bit impossible as they are only sold in few colours. so being me I decided I was going to create my own with a twist and bam! I made this one, not much of a bad job yeah...i'm slowly getting there. really enjoying some DIY's only if I had time to do some more. what do you think of this creation?
 
THANK YOU FOR VISITING AND HAVE A BLESSED WEEK AHEAD!!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

7 comments:

  1. This is mega cute :) you made that skirt? Good job.
    http://maggiepegg.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ensemble dear, stop by our blog if you like we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin. Let us know. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous look dear! Love the details and styling!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look. The white with the turquoise goes beautifully together.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.