Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Current Favs: Shoes

 
Rage Shoes|| 2true nude lipstick||Essence Lipstick by clicks|| Rimmel London Lipstic.
Hey Ladies!Just this morning while deciding which shoes to wear, I thought: "Nhlanhla why not share your current fav shoes on your blog?" and I didn't have an answer lol so I grabbed my cam and took these few shots, not all of them but just a snippet and some of my fav day-to-day lipsticks.
From these shots you can tell I'm a strappy and pointy shoe kinda girl. Another reason I love them is because they very comfortable...well except for the Mr price snake skin strappy sandals, not for a long day.
Which shoes are you liking at the moment and that you'll actually wear all day everyday given a chance?




From Far left to right: Glittery pointy courts from Picadilly||Rage two toned courts|| Picadilly White  courts.
Legit multi-coloured ankle straps|| Recently added to my collection these sneakers from jet and haven't worn them yet since getting them about 2months ago.  shall wear them soon

Pierre Cardin for Bobs


Legit and Mr Price Ankle Strappies

STAY BLESSED AND CONTINUE HAVING A GREAT WEEK.
 
Xo
Nhlanhla 

3 comments:

  1. thank's for your information and i really like your post ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Head Over Heels will get your collection soon ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.