Friday, 11 October 2013

Black & White is my uniform

Outfit Details: Edgars crop vest|| Mr Price two toned pants & Sunnies|| Legit Shoes
Happy Friday darlings!
In this post I'm dressed in black & white, well...nothing new right? eeh I love Black and White, its spring yes but I just choose to keep to my B&W , hey never fail me. The wind last weekend when I took these pictures just wouldn't allow me to be great, my hair got all messy and all over the show....isn't it suppose to be spring or its usual for spring to be this windy?
What's that one colour combination you can't get over?
 
 
HAPPY FREAKEN' FRIDAY EVERYBODY, HAVE A GREAT ONE AND KEEP SAFE!
Xo
Nhlanhla
INSTAGRAM||FACEBOOK

7 comments:

  1. lovely! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I really like your heels!
    Marta from ww.yournegativity.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes!!

    Have a great weekend,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combination. I like your clothing! I love your high heel sandals!

    ----------------
    Visit here for huge selection of Salwar Kameez.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much guys for your sweetest comments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.