Monday, 14 October 2013

Avo Green Pleather

Outfit Details: F21 Crop Top||DIY pleather skirt||Legit Spiked Ankle strap shoes|| Mr Price Belt.
 Happy New Weeks Munchkins!
I'm on a mission to stay with my natural hair ( not relaxed just blow dried) for at least two weeks, but on the very 1st day I felt like quitting as the wind wouldn't let my hair be, AGAIN! so now i'm not sure about this two week challenge thing.
 
I wore this outfit to have a pizza date with my honey thang, love the outfit because it has that sexy thing about it and a very comfortable and simple date outfit. Went to coffee connection at Vodaworld, the have the most amazing pizzas and pastas, if you around Midrand you sure should check them out. 

STAY BLESSED AND HAVE A GREAT WEEK.
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. I love your skirt, it's beautiful :)

    Much kisses from France, Jane.
    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr
    Please like my Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Onmyshoulders/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outifit! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shoes and wow..love the outfit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.