Thursday, 5 September 2013

REMIX: White Jeans

1.Sweat it white.2.Beige or white3.Sheer with Print


1.Oh so White2.colour me neon 3.the denim shirt4.White with Denim
Hey Darlings!
Its been a while I  know, but I have a very valid reason for that......As of the 5th of August I started a new job (full-time),still have school (also registered full-time) to attend at least twice a week, was also busy planning a weekend away vac of which I was suppose to leave today for that vac till Monday.
Just on Monday (2 days before the departure date) a travel partner cancelled, meaning now we can't go......can you imagine how devastated I am right now?! but i'm trying to look at it in a positive way, maybe God is trying to save me from something bad that might have happen, yes I have lost money in the process but maybe my life has been saved, which no money can buy.

Anyway, I'll try and make time to blog...when you love something you make time right? yeah, pls do forgive me for going all MIA on you without an explanation.

Love
Nhlanhla

1 comment:

  1. Lovely!
    Look 3 is my fav.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.