Monday, 9 September 2013

Out in the farms

Outfit Details: MrP Cap, Skirt, Bag & Ring|| F21 Crop top|| Lovisa neck chain & Body chain|| diy gladiator sandals
How is everybody doing? Well I hope.
I am loving the weather recently and since I ended up not going away this past weekend, I decided to take my lil' fam out for lunch in the farm.......the scenery there just keeps you calm and its so peaceful, will most definitely doing a lot of those. below are the pics, thought I should share with y'all.



 
WISHING YOU ALL A PRODUCTIVE AND A HAPPY NEW WEEK!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is very pretty, you look lovely! Nice pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your look very inspiring! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.