Thursday, 26 September 2013

i Keep My Boys Very Close|| Earcuff

Outfit Details: T-shirt & Courts Mr Price|| Jeans Picadilly|| Gifted Bag
Hey Darlings!
I think I took these pics about 2weeks ago and had completely forgot about them. in this look its a very simple look I had worn out grocery shopping then sneaked in some photo-blogging moment in between.
Thank you so much for all the sweetest emails and inboxes some of y'all have been sending me. You are the reason I keep doing what I do. Thank you SO MUCH for the love, I receive and send it all right back at you. Mwaaaaah!
STAY BLESSED AND BE KIND!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. I find your style very inspiring! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies for the beautiful comments.

    Tons of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK SIMPLE BUT NICE...I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.