Sunday, 15 September 2013

falling in love with caps

Outfit Details: Legit Studded flats||Henry Holland for MrP Printed T||Jet Clutch||Gap Shorts
 Hey Darlings!
Never ever in my life I would have thought I would ever wear a baseball cap, to be quiet honest: I hated them but hey things change hey! Earlier this year I wore it for the 1st time and I actually loved how it looked, so since then I have been wearing them a lot just to add some edge to the outfit.
In this post I'm actually these Gap kids shorts (yes kids department), I loved them and had to get them.
hope you loved the post. Thanks for passing by.
STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

4 comments:

  1. love the tomboy touch! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your top and your flats are cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! Your style is best and fitting also super....

    Get discount on Casual shirts Manhattan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, simple but very pretty !
    The green blazer is gorgeous !

    Check my new article & keep in touch girl !
    Much kisses from France, Jane.

    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.