Sunday, 29 September 2013

Denim Skirt and studs

Outfit Details: Jet Clothing shirt||Mr Price bracelets, Sandals & flower headband||New Look denim skirt||thrifted studded clutch..
 
Hey Dolls!
In this post the entire outfit was styled around this gorgeous skirt of which its my new favourite addition to my skirt collection plus I also wanted to be comfortable because I wore this outfit to do some grocery shopping and for that reason I opted for flats over heel courts. Also added this flower headband I got from mr price last season (winter) to embrace spring and make the look more dress down. Its not really easy pulling off a denim straight cut skirt with flats but I think I did quiet a pretty good job here and I felt great in this outfit. one of my favs.
You like?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PASSING BY. STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

5 comments:

  1. You look fabulous as usual. Love the way you put outfits together. Are you on instagram??

    tiwistlye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes babe I am, Chechen clothes-lovers blog

      Delete
  2. cool skirt! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! :) Thumbs up to your blog! by the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC, Facebook?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.