Tuesday, 24 September 2013

A bit of Tradition

Outfit Details: Vintage Blazer|| Edgars Jeans|| Bobs Boots||Mr Price Beret Beanie|| Meltz Shirt (male department)
 Happy Heritage Day darlings!
Today All the South Africans are celebrating a heritage day, a day where we celebrate and embrace our different cultures... I'm embarrassed to say I don't own even a single thing that says culture or traditional gear. If you did dress up according to what this day symbolises please email me your pictures on fnhlanhla310@gmail .com I'll make sure I feature them up on the blog by end of this week.
Because I knew I wasn't going to be able to go out today as I am studying and expecting my mom to bring my sister to my place, instead I went out yesterday with one of my girls: the beautiful Meza to have something more traditional and Moyo in Melrose Arch was the perfect place, There's just something authentic with their Traditional inspired dishes , scenery and Antique décor....
 
 STAY BLESSED AND THANK YOU FOR POPPING BY.
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.