Tuesday, 6 August 2013

What's you number?

Outfit Details: Mrp numbered tee, mango pleather pants, bobs boots.
Hey darls!
Hope you all are doing well, haven't checked you in almost a week now...sooo UNCOOL I know.
in this post its an outfit I wore last week Tuesday I think, I decided on wearing these boots cos I can see winter is clearly not planning on hitting our shores this time around, plus I hadn't worn them since last winter. all black and white once again.

oh and is there anyone you know using a Fujifilm HS20 EXR? is it a great camera? I mean great, not just good. Thinking of getting one cos it looks really good but I can never really judge just on how it looks, so if you know of its pro's and con's pls do share.

Thank You for popping by, stay blessed!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

4 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit !
    visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your article, fall in love with fashion you, hope you can know more about you want to know Organza Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking just too good.If you are fond of latest fashion i would like to suggest you visit here http://superclothing.net/?p=18 I am sure you will like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.