Thursday, 1 August 2013

fashion nights

Outfit  Details: Mr price Tee|| pnp stakings|| DIY skirt|| rage shoes.
Hey lovies!
Thanks to my girl posh for taking me with her to the fashion Wednesday in crown plaza rosebank of which on that day they have BlackCoffee showcasing, well I had never attended the event nor had about it and apparently they have different designers every week. I enjoyed my self so much  and below are just a few of the dresses I saw and liked so I took pictures of them.

And this is what I wore, love this look as it can be switched easily from day tonight. the skirt has tobe my fav,simple because I actually handmade it myself, will try and post a tutorial soon.
 Happy Friday hunnies!
 thank you for the visit
 
Xo
Nhlanhla

4 comments:

  1. fabulous fall look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked winter wonderful huny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfit!!

    Laurentooo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.