Monday, 15 July 2013

simplicity wins


Outfit Details: New look sweater, Meltz boyfriend jeans, Legit Shoes, Mrp cuff, DIY tassel fold over clutch
Hello darlings!
[so sorry for having gone MIA on u for so long]
We are finally back from the holidays, well not necessarily holidays per such cos I never even got to rest like I wanted to. in this post I'm wearing a boyfriend kinda look with heels and clutch to make the look more sophisticated.
Have a great day everybody *kisses*

STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo
Nhlanhla
 

4 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.