Friday, 28 June 2013

#TrendReport: Its a WRAP (wrap skort)

Its been a while since that i haven't done the trend report posts, well the reason for that is the fact that i have been doing them but only for facebook, but then i missed doing them here too hence they recommence, lol.
I have been seeing a lot of this trend on the fashion community scenes, they range from wrap skirt, asymetrical wraps and wrap skorts (short& skirt combined).....i didn't pay much attention to it but i must say they have grown on me, can't wait for spring/summer so i can get one for myself and rock it.
Areyou feeling this trend?

PS: picture credit: google
 
Have a great weekend everybody..tons of love your way!

Xo: Nhlanhla

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous skirt, babe.


    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not too crazy about the wrap skirt/skort anymore just because everyone and their mama seems to have one. But I am crazy about the way people have styled it.


    www.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wrap is going to suit with every style.I love it.Indochino

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.