Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Floral fest

Outfit Details:

Tank Top -- Mr Price
Jacket & Clutch -- Mr Price
Skirt -- Gifted
Shoes -- Legit
Lipstic -- stay with me by essence (gift from my friend Thabi)
Earings -- (Gift from Thabi)

Hello Boo thangs!
In this post I'm wearing  one of my favourite floral jacket with i styled with a formal chic pencil skirt and these gorgeous ankle strap shoes from legit to get a more sophisticated yet playful look.
Like there's something , more like power that a good pencil skirt can do for one...it sure is a great confidence booster! amazing for any other occassion. Hope you liked this post and feel free to leave any comment or ask any questions.
 
Thank you for passing by.
Stay Blessed!
 
 
Xo: Nhlanhla
 

8 comments:

  1. you look so chic my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute floral jacket! I like that some colors on the jacket complements the shoes. This look is definitely something I'd wear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so classy, I love it. This style really look good on you :)
    Much kisses from France, Jane.

    http://onmyshoulders.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shoes :))

    would you like to follow each other?
    http://ivanafashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fresh and flirty look. I'm loving the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.