Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Curled up!

Outfit Details

Blazer: Picadilly
Shirt: Jet Clothing
Belt & Earrings: Mr Price
Pants: Woollies
Shoes: Rage
 Morning  Munchkins!
For the very 1st time ever in my life i have curly hair on, I've always curled up the straight weaves but this time around i wanted deep curls... well i must say they way too much for me, all up in my face, i'm not used to that... lol and i sure do look different if i must say so myself, not sure whether I'd ever do them again after this ones.

 
STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo: Nhlanhla

10 comments:

  1. Very classy and love your curled hair!!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy indeed!! I actually prefer curly hair to straight hair. The hair suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you doll! i know i always spot you with curls and they suits you perfectly.

      Delete
  3. I love the curls they look great,and am so loving the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The curls look great.. I am in-love with the white pants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hola estas superguapa eres muy y elegante e encontrado tu blog poraki y me agustado mucho espero te pases por el mio y si te gusta podemos seguirnos mutuamente besosss guapisima. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look absolutely amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.