Monday, 24 June 2013

3 ways about it

 

Outfit Details

Oversized Coat: Local Boutique
Pants: Woolies
Bag: Picadilly
Shoes: Rage
Hello Darlings!
I remember i said it on one of the posts last week, well i I'd say it again.....I'm in love with White, Black, and Beige this season. I have been wearing a lot of these colours recently and i think I'm still going to be, throughout the season. I styled this simple look last week  and wasn't able to post it up, I'm glad it finally made an appearance lol.





 Thank you for the wonderful visit.
 
STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo: Nhlanhla

6 comments:

  1. Love this monochrome look, very Phillip Lim!

    http://www.girllilikoi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! such a fabulous piece! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.