Sunday, 23 June 2013

2nd strike: denim

Outfit Details

Blazer: Edgars
Denim Shirt: Meltz |Men's Collection|
Jeans: EQ
Shoes: New look
Cap : local Store
Jewelry: Mrp & Legit
 
Hello Munchies!
In this post I'm wearing the denim on denim trend for the 2nd time 'round, i guess its going to be my new lazy day kinda outfit cos its one of those easy to pull outfit. I have styled this look by adding the captain cap/hat  i got a few weeks back and have been itching to wear it since then (my very 1st cap ever!), a cream blazer and white shoes to keep it more neutral.
Hope you like this look too.
Thank you for visiting.
 
STAY BLESSED!
 
Xo: Nhlanhla

6 comments:

  1. love denim on denim! you look amazing! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur outfit.
    I think denim on denim is a trend that won't fade too fast.
    Love the shoes.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cap/hat <3

    www.sandynene.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.