Friday, 10 May 2013

Track pants

Outfit Details: Express Blazer | Woolies tank | Jet clothing track pants | Rage Shoes | Thrift Bag | Legit neckpiece

Who said you can't wear track pants with heels?
Well...in my world you wear whatever goes with your mood on any specific day for as long its comfortable and looks chic then WE GO!
I bought these pants just to wear them at home for all those cold lazy weekends, but had not realised how comfy and perfect they are for running errands until i tried them with a blazer and apair of heels .
 
 
 
 
Thank You for Visiting.
 
Love:Nhlanhla

6 comments:

  1. LOve your blazer!!!

    Enjoy in my giveaway if you want <3

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pants, very elegant. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely ! SHall we follow let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely outfit, my dear ❤

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment.

    Happy Tuesday ^__^

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.