Thursday, 2 May 2013

The Lion King

Outfit Details: Legit Sandals | Ackerman's T | Picadilly boyfriends pants | Mr P hat.
Hey Darlings! Yesterday it was a holiday so I spent half my day at home then later went out with the kids for games and ice cream and this is what I wore, simple and comfortable. The best thing about this outfit is its versatility as it can be worn to campus as well as out on a concert.
 
 

Lol the car guard wanted to be included in these pics so I being this nice person I smiled and agreed, He's so cool!
 
 
Thank you for passing by and wishing you all a wonderful day.
 
Love: Nhlanhla

8 comments:

  1. Love your pants and tee! Awesome idea to combine all together!!!

    Thank you for visiting my blog
    http://lavenderloafers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fresh look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit sweetie :)
    Kisses from France, Jane.

    New post : http://onmyshoulders.blospot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is South Africa, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool! http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.