Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Straight White

Outfit Details: MrP Top | Brand Mania clutch | Gifted Skirt | Legit Shoes
Have always wanted to wear this top with a pair of white denim pants but somehow i never do and when i got this skirt from a friend, i tried it with the top lol...it never came off, so i wore it to church last Sunday.
Do you have that one item you love, yet you keep pushing it right on the back of the closet?  in my instance, it has to be this top.

 
 
 
 Thank You for the visit. Have a wonderful day darlings!
 
Love: Nhlanhla
 

5 comments:

  1. very chic my dear! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! ♥

    http://fashionmodelpost.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful, this outfit is so elegant. I love the peplum and the print!

    -dorkyistheneblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you look so elegant and beautiful!:)) Awesome outfit;))


    check out my New post

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.