Friday, 24 May 2013

Neutral Love

A big HELLO to everybody!
 
Over the past weeks i had an opportunity to travel and spend Mother's day weekend with mommy dearest and my QUEEN ( grandma)...I must say, great weekend evuuuur! while away i also had styling work to do for a client who was graduating  (18th May), after all the fittings and preparation we had done about 4 days before the graduation day, about two days later  i recieved an sms that she unfortunately will not be attending the graduation as she had been admitted to the hospital. My heart  sank right there cos i know how amped she was and looking forward to her special day,Like life is not fair hey?!
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
And Please do keep her in y'alls prayers.
 
XO
 
 
Outfit Details
Necklace--- Avon (gift from a friend's |Zinhle| mom)
Jeans--- Edgars
Blouse--- MrP
Shoes--- Picadilly
Coat--- Meltz
 
On the more lighter note, i have been featured on the june issue of "True Love Mag" and My Blog just turned a year old (20 May 2013) so excited about these two.
 
A wonderful weekend to you all
STAY BLESSED !
 
Love:Nhlanhla
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. hey,beautiful shoes ;) nice look ;) kiss andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve the make up so gorj and i was wondering where were you,will most def get a copy just to see u stay beautiful as you are hun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hey lol I keep disappearing and right now im sick (tonsils)..Thank you so much my hun.

      Stay Blessed

      Delete
  3. Honey you never disappoint!
    Join my Oasap giveaway and win a piece of your choice! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much B*! you are my queen

      Stay amazing and blessed!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.