Sunday, 14 April 2013

Beige & Black Block

 
Outfit Details: Mango Pants | Picadilly Coat | Vintage Bag | MrP Shoes | Edgars turtle neck.
 
Hello everybody!
For the past week i have been buried in books (assignments and test)and work plus i have been applying for internships like crazy (wish me luck). and that's the reason why i have gone all Mia on y'all.

The weather has been totally insanely cold for the past few days, i get it ,its almost winter but lets just say  I'm not ready yet to get my boots off the storage hence i even wore these sandals stilettos only because of my indenial lol.
Thank you for passing by and have an amazing week ahead!

 
 
 

 
Thank You for passing by, Stay Blessed!
Love: Nhlanhla
 

7 comments:

  1. Very chic! I love your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gourgeous coat!! Live The bag aswell
    www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee the jacket, love the pants!Shall we follow each other?? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very elegant, I'm loving those heels! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me know,i'l follow back for sure.. :)and we could even follow eachother on lookbook,twitter,facebook and instagram..i alws follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that coat is amazing, i love it!! every single aspect of this outfit is so stylish.

    -dorkyisthenewblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.