Friday, 1 February 2013

#Trend Report: Check-Print

Checkmate!!!!!! We have yet another trend, thanks to the louis vuitton power house for this trend throwback. I suggest you better start stocking up on these check-prints for both summer/spring and Winter Autum season depending on which season it is in your country. Come March: Fashion week season, the runways will be filled with these classic trends, then don't say i didnt warn you lol.

I can actually say i am loving this trend, it seems stunning when done well. Especially the mini dress one or get it in a scarf or even a blazer. So whats your take on this trend? Winning or Nay?


Picture credits: internet (google)

Have a stunning weekend ahead!

Love: Nhlanhla

10 comments:

  1. I really love these dresses. Maybe I can find a look for less. xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mixed feelings about this trend, I love some of these dresses but I think some are just hideous!!

    Thanks for the repost babe,I had no idea this was a new trend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that's my aim to let ppl know about any trends gracing our fashion world.

      Delete
  3. LOL, Cindy!

    I'm not sure I like the check-print dresses. I think it's more suitable in other forms. The tops are not bad. I also like the white and black combination; always classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The short dress next to the B&W one is HOT on her body. I agree with you, a blazer or a scarf in these prints sounds like a gr8 idea.

      Delete
  4. Great!!!

    Kiss of CoutureTrend

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful pictures!

    Gladly invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    New Fashion Platform where you can share your looks and get stars from our designers and editors. Or just get inspired and star other's looks.

    See you soon,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.