Saturday, 26 January 2013

The Hobo Look


Mr Price Gladiator Sandals, Hat, Shorts & Back Pack---Express T---Fashion World Neck Piece---Gifted Wrist Watch.
Good Morning everybody and wishing you all an amazingly special weekend. I never thought i'll ever complain about sunny weather conditions, but DAMN its been way  hot recently, i'm actually not dealing.
enough about that,lol I had fogortten about these gladiator sandals i got from mr price back in 2010 while was doing my 1st year at varsity, but after the previous post about gladiator sandals being back i also went back to my old shoes and looked for them.

I wore this Hobo look to my family ice cream date then went to see my sister who was in town for the day. This look made me feel like somewhere in the beach ( durban to be exact) lol with that in mind, it wasn't too hot anymore. Plus i wanted to share my other side not dressed up, hope you enjoy this look too.

 





HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU & YOURS!


Love: Nhlanhla

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi piace molto come sei vestita!
    Ti seguo da oggi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful :) love Your legs
    www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.