Thursday, 24 January 2013

Peach the idea

H&M tote bag || Edgars Jeans || Mr Price Sandals & Jewelry || Vibes Inc.
Hello My beautiful darlings! I can't imagine what life would be without jeans, they are a must have in every human beings closet. I love them so much for those really lazy days and they work perfectly wit anything (tee, shirt, flats, heels, boots etc), arent they just wonderful? I wore this outfit to campus ,as i was late already this outfit really saved me....I added a bit of chicness in the outfit with the addition of the headpiece and heels to finish the look.




Thank You for passing by and Have an amazing day too.

Love: Nhlanhla
@iam_nhlanhla follow me on twitter and i'll definitely follow back.

12 comments:

  1. Casual chic! Pretty top. Kudos to you for wearing heels to school. I've done that once and I'm not sure I'll do it anytime soon. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha I know right! I only wore them yesterday cos I was only going there for less than an hour.

      Delete
  2. Pretty! I like the whole outfit, your shoes are nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, I especially like your sandals. XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.flogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I appreciate you taking time to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where is your headpiece from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos❤
    http://www.confessionsofabeautyfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!!Where is your headpiece from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!!!..Where is your headpiece from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.