Sunday, 20 January 2013

Colour me yellow


New Look  Sweater
Legit  Jeans
Mr Price  Shoes
Cotton On  Clutch
MrP & Legit  jewelry

Finally i wore this neon sweater i had in my closet for almost a year now, since then i knew it would go perfectly well with white denim pants and these silver pointy shoes from Mr price, to finish the look i added this gorgeous (my fav) clutch with a bit of neon to complement the other neon.
I also didn't add a lot of jewelry cause i wanted the outfit to focus on the sweater and the clutch, for both of them to pop, hence i paired them with toned colours.






Thank You for continuously checking out my blog, hopefully it does make putting your closet together and shopping  a lil' bit easier. HAVE A STYLISH & AMAZING DAY *kisses
Love: Nhlanhla
Please also do like Clothes-lovers blog on facebook

5 comments:

  1. so glad i found your blog! absolutely love all your posts x

    Best,
    Ali

    www.shophopeonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic. XOOX

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. you shine bright like a diamond :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.