Monday, 7 January 2013

Back to the Future


Identity Shirt---New Look Skirt---Speed Limit 98 Shoes---Brand Mania Bag---Sass Diva Neck Piece---MrP bracelets

I can't believe we are already over a week in 2013, time is flying indeed. Next thing you know it will be December, geez! Lol  back to the matter at hand, while i was getting ready for church i wore a crisp white shirt, just as i was to leave the house i realised i had red lipstick on my collar at the time i was already late, was so annoyed having to change yet again. In this outfit my emphasis was the skirt and red. Thank you for passing by. *kisses*






HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY ERR'BODY

Love: Nhlanhla
@iam_nhlanhla
facebook page

15 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit! Love the skirt and the shoes!!

    Ana,
    Alex Von B

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post. beautifull pictures.

    Dont forget to go to my blog for my first giveaway

    antwerpstreetfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and shoes!
    Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Stunning outfit! And I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, I love the skirt and those shoes are killer! XOXO

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the whole asian feel... Its a great look!

    refyfy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. I also dislike having to change multiple times, before finding the 'right' outfit.

    Lovely skirt...the print is really nice. Fab shoes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning! I love your skirt!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so chic and elegant! I wish my legs were longer and thinner so that I could wear an amazing skirt like yours *_*
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like the red heels and the fact that you've added the necklace to your blouse... great outfit! It's an amazing church outfit!

    xx
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too Lovely xxx
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your skirt looks beautiful and your shoes are stunning ; )

    Jodie
    www.jodiesjunk.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.