Thursday, 1 November 2012

Trend Report: Oxblood/Burgundy colour


 Hello my fashion darlings! As a fashion dedicated individual, im always on the lookout for the latest trends: whats HOT and whats NOT.....it seems burgundy/oxblood colour is one of the latest trend of 2012's many fashion trends. Few fashionable faces has been spotted rocking the trend.
 what do you think of the trend?



burgundy sweater-Mr Price|| Mr Price shorts|| H&M Satchel bag|| Legit shoes.

Lol i've also been caught by the trend bug, im loving the colour. Its nothing like the ordinary trendy colour we have seen before..oh and im loving sweaters recently, theres just something about them.









Do you follow trends? are you going to be rocking this colour?

 Have a great day everyone!, thank you for stopping by.

You can follow me : twitter  or like the blogs page on facebook  facebook page

Love:Nhlanhla

13 comments:

  1. this burgundy color is perfect, i love itt because is dark red, my favourite color

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burgundy color all my love and all the time I have burgundy nail, and now I'm happy that also it's possible to have clothes and accessories in this color!

    http://lavenderloafers.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirations. Love the color <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this color ! Would like to follow each other? if you do let me know! http://veraanda.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color!Kisses

    www.mylovelyfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like so much burgundy! The sunnies and the Celine are fab <3
    I'm your 85 follower here and 23 on Chicisimo :) If you like mine too I'm waiting for you :)
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following on Bloglovin. Followed you back and liked your posts too and I follow on Gfc too. Like your blog. Hope we stay in touch <3
    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with this color for fall!

    XO
    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup, my latest obsession too:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #87 and bloglovin! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Dear! I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this post so much: these burgundy pictures are wonderful!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win a red dress by Max C London!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hii i am new follower...follow back? :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore burgundy and I will be rocking this color this fall! Totally gorgeous!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.