Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Orange & white

Blazer: gift from mom || jet clothing vest ||Truworths skirt & Scarf || Speed limit  98 shoes

Last week Wednesday i was working at the centurion golf course and the theme was Netherlands , the company i was working for took us shopping the day before and guess what?!?! lol we keeping the clothes they bought for us for that day.... i need to find more companies like this one ha ha ha. Enjoy the pics







Have a wonderful day everyone and thank  you for passing by!


Love: Nhlanhla

7 comments:

  1. great blog! stop by anytime :)
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, very fresh and elegant, it suits you perfectly well!

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥♥♥♥♥ I am speechles, I can't even start saying nice things to you cos it woudl be without ending, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog!<3
    would you like to follow each other? just let me know:) kisses
    mr-joeblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, very nice! If you want we can follow each other, join me and I will come back to you!
    http://lengilochka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the stark color contrast

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.