Sunday, 2 September 2012

Prints for spring.

Outfit Details
Printed leggings & pumps -Mr Price
Shirt - an old meltz male shirt
Accessories - Mr price/legit.

  Happy Spring errybody! best season of the year, wishing you an amazing season ahead!!! enjoy every single minute.
 This season i'm going to be wearing a lot of printed/floral leggings and oversized blouses, pls just bare with me lol. about the outfit: i wore it to varsity a week ago ,been busy with work and varsity tests that i even negleted my baby (blog) but i'm back now. And thank you for continuing checking out my blog and all the lovely comments, i really appreciate and it means a lot to me.


How's your weekend been been so far? hope y'all enjoyed spring day , too bad for me i was working.
 Happy sunday everyone!
Love: Nhlanhla

6 comments:

  1. i need to get more printed leggins...You look absolutely gorgeous.

    Incoloreddreams.blogspot.com...if you want to follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your pants, what a great pattern and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your flats rock! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt. You really look with those outfits. I love your top. And the print on your pants are also nice too. You just have perfectly matched.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.