Tuesday, 11 September 2012

First Durban #OOTD



Outfit Details
blouse - 'a gift'
Jeggings - edgars
booties - speed limit 98
earings - edgars



we had our first lunch @ the workshop "the Oriental" they serve the BEST spicy indian curry ever!! if you go down there, make  sure you try it.

wit my bestie Akhona

 The place we stayed at, was just tooooooo beautiful dang!!!!!



Had such an amazing time in durban, for my next holiday i swear im going for the entire week. the weekend felt so short that we didnt even wanna leave durban...took a lot of pictures to share with y'all guys, thanks to my phone cos my digital camera didnt wanna work at all, it showed me major flames over the weekend.
hope yall also enjoyed your weekend.
Happy Tuesday!!!

Love: Nhlanhla

3 comments:

  1. Awesome printed top!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. That backlines hair style looks GORGE on you!! #AWESOME

    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.