Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Durban Vacation prep


Tomorrow is finally the 6th Sept 2012,know what that means right?! Lol weekend away with my girls. The way I'm soo excited is beyond me!!
Unfortunately weather aint that good especially on friday, for sat and sunday hopefully it will be better as the weather forecast states.
some of the items i've packed. lol u'll swear i'm going there for the entire month but i believe in having plenty of options when getting dressed.

cant do without a pop of colour
 Have a great day erryone!
Till next time.
Love: Nhlanhla
www.clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Im loving the last outfits to bits. Your blog is awesome hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh girl, i love these outfits. where did you get that yellow furry sweater?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.