Wednesday, 12 September 2012

2nd #OOTD Durban Harbour

On Sat the weather was just too perfect to go to the harbour just after our breakfast . Wow i can go there and watch the ships coming in and out all day long, thanks to my friends for the amazing weekend. really cant wait for our next vac soon.

 Outfit Details
White oversized shirt - Edgars
Hair bow & Bag- Mr Price
Shorts - Wrangler
Shoes - mr price


Accessories - Legit/Mr Price/Jet/Avon




With my AMAZING friends, the girls who made the entire vac the best vac ever. from my left hand:
Akhona, Lulu, Thabi &Dudu.
Wishing everyone an amazing day ahead, loads of love to y'all.

Love: Nhlanhla

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Wanna follow each other??

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked amazing. Love the shorts, the shades, the bag the EVERYTHING! You guys seem like you had mega fun!!

    oh and Please follow back :)
    www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing blog, dear! Love it! You have a new follower! Hope you'll do the same!
    Thank you!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the baggy shirt with the shorts.

    Thank You for commenting on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling¡¡¡ wow¡¡ love your look and your hairstyle¡¡¡ Your shorts are cute¡¡ and amazing friends¡¡¡ I follow you on chicisimo¡¡ Follom me back? :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shorts! You look great! I also love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! Love the shorts and the colour of your lipstick! x

    http://catsandclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post dear!
    would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  9. Oh this is hot!!! Looooooooooove that shorts and you bow :)
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment.

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. U look amazing that shorts is amazing xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome shorts dear!

    Hey, we're hosting a GIVEAWAY and wanted you to find out first about it! Maybe you want to join the fun!

    xoxo, 0941

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.