Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Trend Report:2012 Spring shoes

With Spring around the corner , new trends are expected and here are some of the shoes u'll be seeing a lot throughout the season (Pointy toe, toe cap, spiked). Do yourself a favour and get some of these trendy shoes.


 For those who aren't high heel fans also have these trendy pointy shoes in flats and brogues



the ever stylish & Trendy Bonang has also been spotted rocking the trend.

these gorgeous flats are soo stylish for that smart casual look,.

 My Favourite!!! Legit also have them  ladies for a very low price, so does Zara.

my other favourite! also seen them @ legit fo only R149,99

Jet Clothing also have them for R 109.99 if not R119.9 ,they gorgeous! love the snake skin at the back.

cap toe are also one of the biggest trend for spring




need i say more? these brogues are the ones hey?!?! Beauti!

What do you think of these shoes? are you gonna be rocking any of these trends?
which one is your favourite ? i know for sure i'll be on all of them, already bought a few, just waiting to launch them lol.

Happy Tuesday errybody!!
Love:Nhlanhla



11 comments:

  1. I want shoes like those but they are so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U can find very reasonable/affordable ones @ H&M/Zara/Wallmart/F21 or any of the normal retail outlets u shop from. Many shops have reasonable ones that looks like the expensive one

      Delete
  2. your blog is really fantastic <3 I've also a blog :) if do you want we can follow each other :D visit my blog and let me know :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible shoes! Love the bright colored ones!
    I have a Vedette Shapewear giveaway on my blog, check it out!

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. shoes we love
    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your lovely comment, this is amazing, definitly following!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  6. super good report! :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love shoes! :D i like this blog :D you are so cute!
    maybe we can follow eatch other? http://amazing-beauty-case.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this trend! The simplicity of it all definitely makes up an outfit~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for coming to my blog and following on bloglovin! I am following you now too on bloglovin#3! I am looking forward to more of your posts!
    (I was going to mention that you should put a link for your bloglovin so it is easy for people to follow you on there!)

    Rebecca

    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.