Thursday, 23 August 2012

Pleated & Cut Outs.


Outfit Details
Blouse -Vintage buy from a local shop
Pleated Skirt - Mr Price
Bag - Bag Mania
Shoes - Speed Limit 98
Bangles - Flea Market
Neck Piece - Mr Price









I recently added this blouse to my closet and couldn't  wait to wear it, yesterday finally it came out to play. wanted to tone it down with the dark colours (black). Goodbye winter, Welcome Spring! been waiting for this season way too long.......oh and theres only 13days left before my weekend away vacation with friends , EXCITEMENT trending in my heart lol.

Happy Thirsty Thursday errybody!

Love: Nhlanhla

17 comments:

  1. That's really good combination :) Maybe you wanna followe each other? I will always followe you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yeaaah ! This look is perfect for me ! Love EVERYTHING ! This shirt, shirt and bag <3 Fantastic ! Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours! You look amazing! I’ve just followed you (: I would love it if you could check out my blog & perhaps follow me back. Have a lovely day!
    Love Jenna Fifi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination! Great styling!
    Xox
    Borka
    http://chicfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top! Love the shoulder details and print!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple and yet so elegant at the same time! We love it (ʃƪ♥͡.̮♥͡)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We adore your style and your blog, maybe want to follow each other?!:)


    LOVE,
    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look! I love the print on that shirt

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/cobalt-by-the-marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! I love the print on that shirt

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/cobalt-by-the-marina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.