Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Pop of Red



Outfit Details
Skirt & cuff- Mr price
opaque staking- pnp
shirt -H&M (thrifted)
bag - bag mania (vintage)
Ankle boots - Speed Limit 98



 The idea of the entire outfit was to be simple, one colour and just a pop of a bright blouse for the boots to stand out. (mission accomplished) lol

 I wore this outfit to church thanks to the weather.


 I recently added these boots to my shoe collection, oooh buoy!!! they my new fav shoes cos i can wear them however i want, either with shorts/long jeans/maxi skirts. I'm just excited!!! maybe i should just sleep in them lol....
 Thank you for your continuing support, God bless you.
Love: Nhlanhla


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.