Wednesday, 11 July 2012

More polka dot

Outfit Details:
Hat - Mr Price
Dress - Truworths (DH)
Accessories - Mr Price
Blazer - (gift from a friend)
bag - Mr price






About my outfit:
I wore this outfit to church the past sunday. i bought this dress long time ago (2009) and i hardly ever wear it, if i do i normally wear it as a skirt, which i'll also do a post on it soon. got this bag last week on sale @ mr price, they had tons of bags on sale and i bought about 4 bags....if u love bags, go check them out.
hope you love the post, Thank you for always checking out my blog it means the world to me.

Happy Wednesday errybody
 Love: Nhlanhla

3 comments:

  1. Didn't see this post the first time i came to your blog, this outfit is so cute, i could never pull this off. You look amazing.


    Please follow back via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know hey! thanks and glad u loved it. followed back already

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, that's my bag!! :) love ur style babe, thanx for the follow. i'm now following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comments its really appreciated and means a lot to me. don't be shy to leave a link if you also have a blog, i'll sure follow your blog.